A1250S-V ELECTROSURGICAL GENERATOR
The Bovie 1250S-V is the affordable solution for the busy veterinarian office and specialty facility. An improvement to the number one selling unit, the Aaron 1250-V, the Bovie 1250S-V has been enhanced with a modern push-button design and industry-standard bipolar connections.
The Bovie 1250S-V allows the user to move seamlessly from cut to coag modes directly on the autoclavable ESPR2 handpiece packaged with the unit. This feature saves the veterinarian time when performing electrosurgical procedures.
Capable of most monopolar and bipolar surgical procedures and packed with dependable safety features, the Bovie 1250S-V satisfies the veterinarian’s demands with precision, safety, and reliability.
- Veterinarians can perform multiple procedures with one ESU system, enabling fast ROI and a new revenue stream with the ability to perform more procedures.
- The precision of using a “pencil” over a scalpel saves time during procedures and allows veterinarians to perform more procedures per day.
- The ability for veterinarians to quickly switch from Cutting to Coagulation by simply pushing the buttons on the pencil during a procedure keeps them from having to leave the sterile field, reducing risk and saving time.
- With reusable, autoclavable pencil, 5 electrodes, and a stainless steel grounding plate, the A1250S-V is ready to go to work immediately and can reduce operating costs.
- When using bipolar forceps with the new A1250S-V, the (optional) A827V cord and the (optional) BV-1253B footswitch are required. This cord and footswitch can also be used with the A2350-V and the A3350-V.
120 watts of Cutting power.
Capable of Monopolar and Bipolar procedures.
The Bovie Specialist|PRO uses a full line of disposable accessories for easy setup and transition between procedures.
The Bovie 1250S-V is designed to operate like an OR generator in a smaller, lower-powered package.
BovieDED™ (Digital Error Detection) monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor and staff.
The Bovie 1250S-V is backed by Bovie’s four (4) year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments.
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs (FCFS™ – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry
Cut (120 Watts)
Blend (90 Watts)
Coagulation (80 Watts)
Fulguration (40 Watts)
Bipolar (30 Watts)
Monopolar Footswitching Receptacle
Accepts cable or adapter equipped with Bovie plug. Connect footswitching accessories.
Monopolar Handswitching Receptacle
Accepts standard three-pin handpiece. Connect handswitching accessories.
Accepts standard cable for bipolar handpieces.
|Cut||120 W @ 500 Ω||357 kHz ± 50 kHz||N / A||1250V||2.9 ± 20%|
|Blend||90 W @ 800 Ω||357 kHz ± 50 kHz||30 kHz ± 5 kHz||1850V||3.3 ± 20%|
|Coagulation||80 W @ 1000 Ω||475 kHz ± 19 kHz||57 kHz ± 5 kHz||3300V||5.5 ± 20%|
|Fulguration||40 W @ 1000 Ω||410 kHz ± 50 kHz||25 kHz ± 5 kHz||3900V||7.7 ± 20%|
|Bipolar||30 W @ 200 Ω||520 kHz
(-14 kHz, +29 kHz)
|32 kHz ± 5 kHz||1200V||6.9 ± 20%|
*an indication of a waveform’s ability to coagulate bleeders without a cutting effect
350 – 600 kHz
A1250S: 100-240 VAC
50 – 60 Hz
< 4 kg (< 9 lbs.)
W – 26cm (10.25 in.)
H – 15.2cm (6 in.)
D – 30.5cm (12 in.)
4 years, Additional Warranty Available
Bovie 1250S-V Electrosurgical Generator
110 & 220 VAC Power Cord
User’s Guide (MC-55-237-001)