BOVIE’S PLAZXACTTM ABLATORS OFFERS EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY FOR ARTHROSCOPIC PROCEDURES
Bovie’s Ablators are sterile, single-use devices for the cutting, coagulating and ablation (vaporizing) of soft tissue.
The PlazXact ablators have patented design features that make them highly efficient and therefore do not require use with specialized high-powered generators. PlazXact ablators can used with any standard electrosurgical generator already present in all operating rooms. Their patented, wedge-shaped electrode shape gives unmatched access and visibility.
- No specialized capital equipment needed
- Compatible with all standard electrosurgical generators with footswitch control
- Reduced costs per procedure
Of the Procedure
- No procedure delays due to overheated fluid temperatures
- No waiting to flush the joint or waiting for the irrigation fluid to cool down
- No auto-power reduction due to overtemp situations
- Efficient tip design allows for quick and controlled tissue removal
- Optional aspiration for improved visibility and bubble removal
- 50, 60 and 90 degree tips available for enhanced visibility of treatment area
- Reduced risk of inadvertent burns – due to lower power requirements to achieve ablation
- Operates at low power levels for decreased fluid and joint temperatures
- Enhanced visualization and access of target areas due to unique distal end design