Bovie Medical Corp. is a leading maker of medical devices and supplies as well as the developer of J-Plasma®, a patented plasma-based surgical product. J-Plasma® utilizes a gas ionization process that produces a stable, focused beam of ionized gas that provides surgeons with greater precision, minimal invasiveness and an absence of conductive currents through the patient during surgery. J-Plasma®, still in the early stages of commercialization, has the potential to be a transformational product for surgeons.
Bovie Medical is also a leader in the manufacture of a range of electrosurgical products and technologies. These are marketed through both private labels and Bovie’s own well-respected brands (Bovie®, Aaron®, IDS™ and ICON™) to distributors worldwide. The Company also leverages its expertise through original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreements with other medical device manufacturers.
Bovie Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road • Clearwater, FL 33760-4004 • USA
Ph +1 727 384 2323
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andrew Makrides, Esq., Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors | Bio
Charles D. Goodwin, Chief Executive Officer & Director | Bio
John Andres, Director | Bio
Michael Geraghty, Director | Bio
J. Robert Saron, President & Director | Bio
Craig A. Swandal, Director | Bio
Lawrence J. Waldman, CPA, Director | Bio
Management hosted a conference call on March 12, 2018 to discuss the results of the forth quarter and 2017 fiscal year. To listen to a replay of the webcast, click the button below.
Bovie Medical Corporation management will participate in the following investor conferences in November. To listen to the webcast, click the links below.
- 8th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York, New York on Thursday, November 16 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Piper Jaffray 29th Annual Healthcare Conference at the Lotte New York Palace in New York, New York on Wednesday, November 29 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Executive Offices: Bovie Medical Corporation
4 Manhattanville Road | Purchase, NY 10577 • USA
United States Headquarters: Bovie Medical Corporation
5115 Ulmerton Road | Clearwater, FL 33760-4004 • USA
TRANSFER AGENT CONTACT:
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE GUIDELINES
- AUDIT COMMITTEE CHARTER
- COMPENSATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- GOVERNANCE AND NOMINATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- NOTICE OF EFFECTIVENESS
- SUNSHINE ACT / OPEN PAYMENT PROGRAM
- NOTICE OF PROPOSED SETTLEMENT AND SETTLEMENT HEARING
- BOVIE CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS
- CONFLICT MINERALS DISCLOSURE REPORT